Supreme MuSiCs

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Funny yet weird moments of the time at the Marriott

I think i am a pervert.. i took pictures of the toilet too! Well, i would not show you the men's cubicle of course..just thinking about it..makes me think that i am MAD and CRAZY. Which idiot would do that kind of thing..But just to clear some misunderstanding..i am not that poor until i have to resort to taking toilet's pictures..I was just making a fool of myself =[

Now for boasting..=]
Who needs to to keep a memory of a 5 star hotel's toilet? I been to so many 5 stars and i am not there for wedding. I stay in them. Too rich for doing such low things. =]

Back to the original...1 and only Teng Lei.
I am sorry for boasting just now. No offence to those who does not live that kind of life which i lead. ~_~

No comments: